Sunday, June 14, 2015

WATCHMAN ALARM: Open vision - off shore prison camps

What I'm sharing in this blog came to me in an open vision from the Lord, tonight, June 14, 2015, on my weekly prayer call. I do not know how many spirit-filled, Christ centered people read the material that I make available, but right now I can't concern myself with those details.

We had been praying about 32 minutes. At this time I was entering into the closing prayer when I began to have an unction to pray beyond the normal parameters of our weekly agenda. Earlier in the week the Lord prompted me to pray for black men to "gird up their loins" in reference to the Ephesians passage of God's armor. I began praying this when I saw black men being moved to prisons off shore in other continents. Before my eyes I suddently saw prisons currently under construction. The first prison was surrounded by what looked like redish-brown sand. There was nothing else in close proxcimity to this prison. The spirit of the Lord then told me that contracts are being negotiated to have United States prisoners moved off shore into prisons that are being built to house black men. 

If you are reading this and care anything about humanity in general and black people in particular I appeal to you right now to not turn aside in silence. Awaken every intercessor to this national threat. Satan and demons operate in darkness. Pray for the complete and international exposure of this strategic move against humanity. The strongman is the spirit of slavery. 

Because racism is so strong in America, the segment of believers who could "blow the whistle" on this are less than passionate about the collective African American community, we need God to intervene. 
Sunday, June 14, 2105
Arise watchman! Sound the alarm.



2 Comments:

At June 14, 2015 at 11:15 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks. Offshore prisons sound very demonic and diabolical, but consistent with the far right wing agenda. Thanks for sharing and I will pray for disruption of this sinister attempt..

 
At June 14, 2015 at 11:15 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks. Offshore prisons sound very demonic and diabolical, but consistent with the far right wing agenda. Thanks for sharing and I will pray for disruption of this sinister attempt..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home