Saturday, December 15, 2012

The other night after watching a tv show on a network I turned it off and retired for some well deserved rest. The next day when I turned the tv on to my bewilderment the channel was gone. I texted a few people who I thought could shed light on the situation, but they didn't have a clue. I called the cable company only to be told the obvious...they network was no longer there. I went on the website and facebook page of the network looking for a clue as to what was going on, but absolutely nothing. Then many hours later a friend text back with some 3rd hand information about the change in location.
That experience has become a spiritual lesson for which I'll soon incorporate into a sermon. Many Christians go to bed with the past moves of God on their mind, but when they go back the next time, God has moved on to a new way and new location. They seek out clarity from people and institutions who have none. But the empowering grace for us is that God doesn't relocate His presence, anointing or plans without giving His servants a "heads up". That "heads up" comes from the HOLY SPIRIT who dwells within believers. Without Him, we are left to seeking answers from people who have none.
Are you ready for the moves that God is making in the Kingdom? I pray all believers arise to a new day with insight about what God is currently doing and where God is presently manifesting. AMEN
https://plumgraph.com/n/c098d5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home